your best three in one source about movies, series and actors

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holland Roden

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holland Roden Empty Holland Roden Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:22 am

Admin

~ ADMINISTRATOR ~

“I just simply am not a dater. I think I have been on three official dates in my life. They are like job interviews and I refuse to be romantically employed.”

“I would rather have a half assed version of a relationship with someone who I truly enjoy spending time that might not want to marry me or even “officially call me theirs” then a marriage proposal to someone that just looks good on paper.”

“Crystal (Reed) and I have to stick together and represent the female presence on our very male dominated set and show.”

“I eat healthy, but people correlate eating healthy with thinness. In reality they don’t have a lot to do with one another. You can be skinny but not healthy.”

“I still have to remind myself to brush my hair and look socially acceptable.” (On being in an all-girls school for most of her education)

“I am ever so blessed to have them all as my close friends.” (On her Teen Wolf co-stars)

“Sometimes she needs to think before she speaks – the girl has no filter.” (On her character Lydia)

“I’m from Texas, so you can never have too much volume!” (On hair products)

“I went to this massive co-ed school for the first time when I was 16. Everyone there had been together since elementary school, and I found it quite difficult, especially when I’d never stepped into a classroom with boys. So I started looking out in the community for a social outlet. I started getting involved in student films and community theater. Acting began as a hobby.” (On her acting start)

https://sassy-blast.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum