your best three in one source about movies, series and actors

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nina Dobrev

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nina Dobrev Empty Nina Dobrev Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:18 am

Admin

~ ADMINISTRATOR ~

Nina: I think everyone's dream is to be an actress, but I never really thought it was going to happen. Now that it's happening, it's incredible. I do a lot of other things, too. I'm not stuck in this little world. I'm aware that we're in the middle of an economic crisis in the U.S. There's a lot going on in the world, and I'm really happy and excited about what I have and I don't take it for granted. I'm pretty lucky.

Nina:(in a 2009 interview) I came to L.A. for the first time in January of this past year. The Vampire Diaries was actually my first audition for a pilot. I read the script, and I loved it. I thought it was really cool and I'd just gotten off a series, so obviously I was trained and ready, and I knew the drill and everything to do with it. It just sort of worked out.

Nina: I didn't have a stage mom at all. I was the one who planned out my auditions and drove myself an hour and a half into the city.

Nina:(on being compared to Emmanuelle Chriqui) People tell me that I look like her a few times a day. I think she’s gorgeous.

Nina:(on being recognized for her role on "Degrassi: The Next Generation") To be honest, I don't get recognized here (Canada) that much. But when I go to the States, that's where it gets crazy. They're so forward and they love the show there, so it's really cool to know that people see your work and they like the work you're doing.

Nina: I film so much and I'm working so much that when I do get even a Saturday off or a Sunday off or any time off, I just literally -- I'm a hermit -- just watch movies or sleep or just hang out with my close friends and relax.

https://sassy-blast.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum